Film & Converting Cores
- Hansen Packaging manufactures converting cores for many industries in Canada and North America.
- Hansen manufacturing process produces paper cores with the strength and consistency that converting companies require.
- Hansen Cores are ideal for the fabric, apparels, filtration, wipes, medical, healthcare, hygiene industry, among other industries.
- Hansen Film Cores are used in the film industry to wind stretch film and other flexible materials.
- Hansen cores are manufactured to the customer’s specifications at the tightest tolerances.
- Hansen Cores are strong, smooth and clean. Important features in flexible packaging and plastic films industries.
- Quick turnaround.
- All our products are fully customizable.
- Branding: One colour in-printing available.
- No minimum order required.
- Volume discount available.
Please contact us to learn more about limits of wall thickness per ID.