Mailing Tubes, Specialty Tubes or Display Poles, Hansen has the perfect tube.
- Mailing tubes, poster tubes, and shipping tubes are the most popular choice for general-purpose mailings.
- Open end and crimped end (“snap seal”) mailing tubes are ideal when sending posters, art, and blueprints because they are strong and lightweight (which helps keep shipping costs low).
- Custom Mailing Tubes can be made with diameters ranging from 1 inch to 12 inches, and in any length and thickness.
- While plain cardboard mailing tubes are the most economical, custom colors are also available.
[/box_title][random_numbers icon_theme=”arrow-down” text=”Min. Inside Diameter (inches)” number=”0.625″ animate=”bounce”][random_numbers icon_theme=”arrow-up” text=”Max. Inside Diameter (inches)” number=”12″ animate=”bounce”][random_numbers icon_theme=”circle-o” text=”Max Wall Thickness (inches)” number=”0.5″ animate=”bounce”]
Open-end mailing tubes require end closures such as plastic plugs, paper caps, or metal plugs.
Crimped mailing tubes do not require end closures.
Custom colors, one color printing, and full four color printing help increase branding, product identification and command attention.
- Fiber Cans and Telescope Tubes are beautiful paper canisters that use friction-fit plastic plugs, paper caps, or metal end closures.
- These Fiber Cans and Telescope Tubes are often used for high-end packaging, candle and cosmetic packaging, general retail packaging, bath and skin care packaging, and promotional kits.
- We are a recognized cosmetic packaging supplier and a leader in providing unique cosmetic packaging solutions for the cosmetic, makeup and personal care industries.
- Litho Display Poles are manufactured to order and support temporary, semi permanent, and seasonal displays.
- Floor displays often require litho display poles to fit inside molded plastic bases and connect with wire feet.
- Often found in retail outlets and trade shows, litho display poles provide stable pole topper support and enhance the aesthetics of existing point-of-sale displays.
- White gloss is the most common outside wrap, however, black gloss, blue gloss, green gloss, and red gloss wraps are available. Custom colors also available.