- Open-end mailing tubes require end closures such as plastic plugs, paper caps, or metal plugs.
- Crimped mailing tubes do not require end closures.
- Custom colors, one color printing, and full four color printing help increase branding, product identification and command attention.
- Mailing tubes, poster tubes, and shipping tubes are the most popular choice for general-purpose mailings.
- Open end and crimped end (“snap seal”) mailing tubes are ideal when sending posters, art, and blueprints because they are strong and lightweight (which helps keep shipping costs low).
- Custom Mailing Tubes can be made with diameters ranging from 1 inch to 12 inches, and in any length and thickness.
- No minimum order required.
- While plain cardboard mailing tubes are the most economical, custom colors are also available.
Get in Touch!
Please contact us to learn more about limits of wall thickness per ID.