General Terms and Conditions
The Customer confirms its agreement with the following standard terms of sale in every transaction with Hansen Packaging:
1. There is no warranty for merchantability or fitness for purpose of the goods; rather, such warranties are expressly excluded.
2. The Customer acknowledges that paper can fail, particularly if it is used in a way other than how the product was stress tested.
3. In no event shall Hansen Packaging be liable for any consequential damages suffered by the Customer.
4. The liability of Hansen Packaging for any losses suffered by the Customer shall in no event exceed the contract price.
5. Pricing: Prices are effective for Q2 2017. Prices excluding Sales Tax.
6. Our offer is based on our purchasing prices. Paper constitutes roughly 90% of our cost. We do not have any influence on the market price. The price of our paper is indexed to the published price of 42 lb linerboard unbleached kraft open market. Therefore we adjust our prices every Quarter.
7. Orders may vary + / – 10%.
8. The parties irrevocably attorn to the laws of the Province of Ontario and any dispute arising between them shall be settled by arbitration to be held in Toronto, Ontario.
30 Zorra Street, Toronto, Ontario M8Z 4Z7
PHONE: +1 416 252 3148 FAX: +1 647 436 3436